PEACH - BYS Eyeshadow Palette

09:59


As many already know, I'm a huge fan of Kmart, so it's not surprising that I've found yet another thing to obsess over that I've purchased from my local store. This time, true to my make-up obsessive personality, I found an eyeshadow palette which (as my partner puts it) is completely me.


Honestly, I'm not sure why I had not spotted this one sooner. This palette is full of pink, peach and nude colours, boasting both shimmer and matte, all in the one pretty peach case. Whats not to love?!


I picked this beauty up from Kmart for just $12.95, although I have not been able to find a link to the palette through the Kmart website. You can however purchase it straight from the BYS website for $19.95 - with free shipping within Australia on orders over $40. You can also purchase this palette from Cosmetic Capital, although I am unsure of shipping costs.


Once I play around with this palette more, I will be posting a link to my review here, so keep posted if you're interested in this little beauty! 



So far, my personal favourites are Pamper, Lavish, Cheeky and since swatching, Peachy.
Which colours would you love to try? 

Until next time... 

xx Elise 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison