Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

15:52

All aboard the hype train express- destination Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review. 


I'm not kidding when I say this was all that came up on my Instagram and blog feeds for a good month or so. At first I decided I wouldn't jump on the hype train with this one but curiosity got the best of me and I found myself coming home with the $12.99 product in my hot little hands.

What it claims to do:
"Micells are an active cleansing ingredient which as a magnet to capture impurities, make-up and sebum on the skin without vigorous rubbing. .... Perfectly cleansed and refreshed skin without vigorous rubbing or rinsing. A soothing formula without perfume to suit all skin types."


My thoughts:
I originally started using this product twice a day, however I discontinued this as I found it died out my skin. To combat my dry skin I used a deep moisturizing face cream, which I found made my T-zone extremely oily throughout the day. Since switching to using it once a day, I haven't faced any problems with oily skin.

It works an absolute charm taking makeup off. For a general everyday look I use two cotton pads with a splash of mircellar water on each eye- one to get rid of the makeup, and another to make sure my lashes and eye lids are clear of any gunk. Depending on what type of foundation I use, I use 2-4 cotton pads on the rest of my face. It doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes, or taste particularly bad if you get it in your mouth. 
After removing my makeup with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water, I usually proceed with my regular skin care regime to ensure my skin is completely gunk free and able to breathe.


For my skin type (which is explained here) this product works amazing within moderation. Taking makeup off is so simple and pain free, not to mention affordable! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed, which helps me feel confident in my bare skin. 

This is definitely a staple product in my kit- and I recommend giving it a go if you haven't already. 
I purchased mine from Kmart, however you can jump on the hype online at Priceline here.

What's your thoughts on this beauty fave? Until next time...
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison