Life Update- New Job, New Life

09:33

Life is hectic. I have been completely and utterly run off my feet and haven't had a lot of time to sit down and blog, so I thought I'd let you all know why.

Over the last month or two I have been applying for jobs left right and center. I was called for an interview two weeks ago and, following that, was greeted a week later for a 'meet and greet'. This proved very successful and I got the satisfying news on Monday that I have landed the job. Yay me! :D

I handed in my resignation letter to my current employer, with my final day to be February 13, 2015. While I am extremely proud and excited for my new position, I also feel a little sad as I will be waving goodbye to some great people that I've grown to know extremely well over the last two years.

My new job also means moving, not only house, but town. It's only around an hour away, but still a move is a move. We are currently house hunting, so I'll be sending my partner Chris to go inspect some so we have a house to shift into once my current job ends.  I'll have two weeks to move before my next job starts, so we'll be house hunting and (hopefully) moving over that time.

I've decided that 2015 is going to be my year. After my move I'll be blogging more, developing myself as a person and setting and achieving goals to the best of my abilities. I believe this year is my year to shine, to blossom as a person and as a valuable asset to my work, family, friends and the wider community.

I can't wait to bring you along on my journey, to share with you my life and to learn a little about yours as well.

Hopefully I will be posting more very soon!
Until then...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison