australis AC ON TOUR contouring and highlighting kit review

21:05



This year australis released their much anticipated highlighting a contouring kit. Retailing at $16.95,
this kit comes with six shades- three of which are highlighting and three of which are contouring. As someone who neglects buying new highlighting/contouring products (mainly because I'm hopeless at remembering what I'm actually shopping for) I decided this palette was a must for my 'collection'. Luckily I was just in time to grab this as it was the last palette they had in stock at my local Priceline.




Despite the packaging feeling a little cheap, it has a sleek design and a very helpful guide printed on the back. which makes this ideal for beginner makeup users. I love the black, sleek packaging paired with the bright, bold matallic hot pink print. The pan (pot? what do they usually call it?) size is perfect and the pigmintation is to die for. Slight exaggeration, but the colour pay off of this palette is quite simply stunning. As they are so pigmented, it is highly recommended that you use a little of this product at a time and build the colour up to your liking.

This kit is also Vegan friendly, so fits perfectly into everyones makeup kit!


I adore this palette; it has all the colours you need in the one convenient location, with great pigmentation and fantastic quality for the price. I highly recommend this to everyone and, if you can get your hands on one, this would be a great Christmas gift for someone who is just starting out with makeup and/or highlighting and contouring.

Whats your favorite palette?
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison