Pretty in Pink; Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry

22:45

 A little while ago I posted a Mini Beauty Haul and one of the products mentioned was my Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry moisturizer (try saying that three times over). As promised, I will be reviewing each product mentioned in my haul so be sure to check out that post and let me know below what product you would like me to review next.

Let me start off by saying this; this product is amazing!
I don't use this every day as it is so super hydrating and I don't use it all over my face, only in the areas I need it most- namely around my nose, cheeks, chin and occasionally forehead. It has a really feminine 'sunscreen' type scent (almost fruity), which I don't mind, however the scent doesn't last long at all. The cream is a rich formula that absorbs into the skin quickly and requires very little product to be used as it spreads such a long way. Whilst it makes my skin feel amazing, it does leave my hands feeling a little greasy, so I suggest washing your hands after using this product.
It has cute, simple pink packaging that is easy to use and is perfect for traveling.
At the cost of around $10 it is the perfect moisturiser for anyone with super dry skin and a tight budget.
This moisturizer is great to use during the dry, cold weather to keep your skin hydrated. 
I suggest rubbing to formula between your fingers before application if you find it doesn't absorb fast enough or leaves residue on your face.
PLEASE NOTE: I do not recommend using this product a lot as I feel it could make your skin feel greasy if used too often. I usually use this when my skin starts to feel a little tight or I notice my skin flaking. I suggest using a lightweight moisturizer for everything day to day if you need it and drinking plenty of water to keep you and your skin hydrated.

Cost: $10
Purchase: Most drugstore/pharmacies, some supermarkets and online.

Have you tried this product?
Until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison