15 Random Questions Tag..

09:33

Hello my lovelies!
This morning I woke up to a wonderful surprise- I have reached 50 followers on blogger! (thats not including all my lovely followers on bloglovin and google+, but I thought 50 followers on the one site was pretty awesome) I know to some this may not be a lot, but this is super exciting to me and I am so grateful to each and every one of you. I do have more reviews coming- I just haven't got around to taking pictures yet (my bad.) so today I decided to do a quick tag for you guys so you can get to know me a little better.


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
E.B is the most common, but I also get Elmo and Elly-boo (yay for corny nicknames).


2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I have quite a few, but one of the worst ones is probably eating the bun and patty seperately when I get a Maccas cheeseburger (and I honestly don't know why).

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I used to be afraid of trucks and the thought of having my toe nails ripped out.

4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
There is A LOT of them. I love singing! Top ones would be Bohemian Rapsody by Queen, Family Portrait by Pink and For the First Time in Forever from Frozen. 90% of the other songs I sing are Disney.

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people write dose instead of does.

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Biting my nails and touching my ears/playing with my hair.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right usually, though I'm not really that picky about it. I'll sleep anywhere.

 8. What was your first stuffed animal & it’s name?
My first stuffed animal was a leopard named leppy.

9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I'm going to change this question as I don't go to starbucks..
What's the drink you always order at McDonalds? 
Either a Coke Zero or a Coffee Frappe.

10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Taking your makeup off before bed. I usually forget I'm wearing it and/or I'm so tired I don't even bother to care. Whoops.

 11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face away from the shower when I first get in and then after I've washed my hair I face it.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I have three. I can make my stomach sound like a water bed, bend my thumbs forward to touch my wrist (quite a few people can do this, but a lot can't) and pop my hip in and out.

13. What’s your favorite comfort food that ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
Snickers pods and licorice bullets.            

 14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I use 'okki' a lot and 'no worries'.

15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?
Usually a singlet and shorts or pants.

I tag YOU to do this tag.
Until next time...






 xx   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison