Tell you what I want, what I really, really want

15:06

I'm back once again with another 'wishlist' for you guys. Except this isn't really a list as much as it is a 'singular item'. But I saw it and fell in love and absolutely had to share it with you all.
I'm actually on the hunt for a hair curler, but I know I'll be in the market for a new straightener and dryer soon, so I thought I'd have a quick look around and see if I could find a cute set. I wasn't let down.

Behold the ghd rose gold deluxe set

Unfortunately, this set doesn't include a hair curler, but I could easily just pick one up from the same company, right? 
However, this is a slight sting to the bank account at a cost of $370.
I love the gorgeous rose gold (one of my favorite colours) and black together and the sleek design. I've heard amazing things about ghd product and I'm considering biting the bullet and pressing the 'add to my cart' button I'm all to familiar with.  
You can purchase and view more ghd products here

What do you guys think, should I take the plunge?
Until next time...

xx



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison