Liebster Award

20:45

I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the beautiful Melissy Goose.
Thank you Melissy for nominating me! I was greatly surprised, and super confused to be nominated. I'm so happy that my blog is appreciated; and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. 

The Rules
1. Post 11 facts about you.
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers.
4. Link your nominees to the post.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

6. Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged.

11 facts about me:
1. My birth date is December 12th.
2. My favourite colours are: Coral, Blue and Purple
3. I currently work as a receptionist for a small local business.
4. I have one cat named Lux. 
5. My worst habit it biting my nails. 
6. I am uncoordinated and therefore cannot play sports. 
7. My height is approx.. 5'9'.
8. I have been dating my boyfriend, Chris, for almost 2 years now (exciting!!)
9. My favourite drink is coffee.
10. I have never broken a bone.
11. My goal in life is to be a photographer and own my own studio. 

Melissy's Questions:
Tell me one thing about you not many people would know.
I don't like hot desserts.
Who/What inspired your blog?
The main person who inspired me to start a blog was Zoella. I've wanted to start up a blog for quite a while but I was so afraid of what people would think and say, I was just too scared to start. After a while I just thought 'you wont get anywhere if you don't try,' so I gathered the courage to hit the 'post' button. So far, it's been absolutely great and I'm loving it!
What is your favourite leisurely activity?
Photography and makeup. I absolutely love going for a walk with my camera round the creek, or taking photos of the weird, wacky and wonderful makeup I come up with at 11pm. 
What was your favourite vacation spot and/or dream vacation spot?
Believe it or not, I've never really been on a holiday. I would LOVE to go to Brighton, and to also go visit Disneyland. 
Tell me 3 items on your bucket list.
Go hot air ballooning at sunrise, attend a concert and participate in a cosplay event. 
If you could only have 1 makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tinted moisturiser/foundation. My skin is so uneven, and some days this is all I do wear, just to feel a little more confident.
Who has inspired you in some way and how?
There are so many people! Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Naomi Smart- the list goes on. My biggest inspiration though are my little sister, they always seem to brighten every day. 
Top 5 places you love to buy clothes from.
Showpo, Hello Molly, Popcherry and Cotton on and K-mart (hello big spender) for the basics. 
Top 5 makeup brands you love.
Rimmel, face of Australia, Maybelline, L'Orel and Lime Crime.
Which do you prefer: Heels, Flats, Converse, or Flip Flops (or other).
Flats and small wedges, I adore heels but tend to stay away from them unless going to a special event because I'm so tall. 
Who would you cast to play you in a movie about your life?
I honestly for the life of me cannot think of a single person who I would cast. Anyone with acting skills I suppose!

My nominees: 
Beyond Imagination
That Girl Next Door
Lacee & Lattes
Everything Beauty
Wiyld
JESSICACHRI
Glitter Berry
Polished Polly
Punch Nails
ERNails
Nails by Kizzy

My questions:
Who is your biggest inspiration?
Favourite online store?
Favourite past time? 
Lip gloss, stain, stick, balm or liner? 
Favourite blog?
Go-to cosmetic brand? 
Where do you go for inspiration? 
What has been your favourite blog post you've posted?
Why did you start your blog?
Favourite beauty product?
Pet peeve?

I extend a HUGE thank you to all you lovely ladies (and men, if you're reading) for your ongoing and ever growing support. Thank you for the nomination and good luck to each nominee. 
Until next time...


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison