Hey, Hi, Hello!

11:34


I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much as I've wanted to- I've been a little tied up with work and trying to fit a gym schedule in amongst my already hectic day. But, with that apology aside, I wanted to do a quick post today to welcome my new followers.

Whilst I know I haven't been blogging for long, and my followers aren't many, each and every follower and comment means the world to me. You wouldn't believe the excitement when I see a new follower, a reply or new comment. Each and every one is greatly appreciated and it's nice to know that my input is also appreciated by others.

Whilst I haven't posted a lot- I do have quite a few things planned to come out soon. Most of what is planned is based around lip products and, since I have a huge pimple on the edge of my lip, I wont be posting them until it goes down (at least) a little bit more.

I apologize for my lack of posts, but greatly appreciate your love and understanding.
Many thanks and until next time...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison