Colour: Blue

12:09

Hello all!

I'll be honest; when I got to taking a photo for this subject, I really wasn't sure what to take. After a while of brainstorming I came up with the idea below... Glow-sticks.


How did I get this? I took the cover off a pedestal fan, sticky taped a bunch of glow sticks to the blades and turned it on. Word of warning, if you aren't using really good tape I suggest the keep the fan on low as you may have a few flyaway glow-sticks. Then all you have to do it turn off the lights and slow your shutter speed right down. It took me quite a few goes to get this result- so don't worry if it doesn't quite work for you at first. Play around with some different settings and see what you can come up with!
Tomorrows theme: Hands.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow on

Instagram @whereverthereislight

Twitter @elise_morrison